Monday, March 07, 2005

Another review

Today I decided to do another review this time I did club photo.

ClubPhoto



First I registered on the site, it asks simple questions like First Name, Last Name, email address. Then thats it I am registered. Next I get to create an album, here it asks for Name, Description, and a Password. Simple enough ... I think the password is because if I want to share it I can give the password out to other users so they can view them. Easy for administrators - hard for users to have remember each password for each album.



The "Add Photos" section is quite disappointing. You can only upload five jpeg at a time. I had intended to upload seven at a time.



Once the photos are uploaded you have an option of editting the album, uploading more photos, or making prints.



It's a pretty simple interface, easy to understand for the administrator, but once I went on as a viewer, it seems very simple and only useful for ordering copies of the photos or for on gift items (coffee mugs, etc...). That isn't really something I am interested in getting into, I am don't intend to have that as a feature.
Still it's always good to take a look at the competition to get ideas.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?